Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Dr.Robert William Metcalf

Dear Grandpa, 
I just wanted to Tell you how much I ❤️ and miss you! Since you've been gone a lot of Things have Happened, Your posterity Has Grown Ever so much. I can't even Begin to tell many Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren you have. Your SWEETHEART Grandma/ Gigi, mom, Joyce, has done so much with The Metcalf Messeger! She started that in 1996 I think so , I can't recall, Both Jason and I Graduated from www.brightoncanyonsdistrict.org (Brighton Highschool) 
It was on June 4th, 2002. It was a Major accomplishment for me
   For our Graduation Dinner For Jason and I, we went to
Macaroni Grill, one of my Favorite Italian, Resturants! Aunt Susie & Uncle Matt use to work there. Not at the same time I don't think. In 2003 my sweet mom & Dad Chris Brown and I moved to Charlotte, NC. My mom got a job Transfer with www.bsnmedical.com we have lived here for the past 14 years. I have some great News though Grandpa, my Dad Chris Brown got a Job, at www.thermoworks.com! You would love there products, because of your passion of Cooking, Grilling and throwing the Best Parties ever.
    I want to thank you for watching over me and looking down on Jason& I. 
    I know that uncle Matt and my sweet Brother Nathan and so many others, I can't remember.
   I can't even begin to express the love I have for you and Grandpa! You are so loving 
         and compassionate in all that you do with your Family, and the hard work and Dedication
You had as Dr. Robert William Metcalf. I love you so very much!
     Love Eternally, your Grandaughter Jenny Metcalf 💕❤️💕❤️💕

No comments:

Post a Comment