Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Never let the Fear of....

One of my FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME IS " A Cinderella story" it has one of my most favorite quotes it reads

" Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game"

lately, I have been feeling like just quitting, but my mom tells me " Jenny you always have perservered and never have given up, even though you want to at times." she is my inspiration to keep going, she has five Children, 4 boys and one girl( me) and she always puts her Children before anyone, even herself. I love you so much mom. you keep me going.

fear has kept me from doing a lot of things, but now I'm a grown woman( 32) and I need to learn that , I cant let fear get in the way of having fun and doing the things I enjoy most.
 6.29.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment